View Single Post
11-13-2008   #5 (permalink)
m1s3ri
sorrow 'n sadism
Games
Eden EternalLuniaLeague of LegendsWorld of Warcraft
Awards MoM Award

m1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud of

You recommended Bumba 0 for PvP, but ... don't you need it for Wabang still?

Might wanna include that you only need to walk cancel every 4 A's to prevent getting stuck (AAAA walk AAAA walk, etc) and that that's the limit without canceling. Dunno how common the term "lime autostep" is, but you may wish to include the fact that it's also known as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
S attack is a spitting of 5 slimes in front of you (I don’t remember. Does the slime boss do this? I wouldn’t be surprised.)
It does.

You could link to Mengjun's equip crafting guide in the equipment section, maybe. Dunno how you feel about links, but it's definitely a nice resource for figuring out which book you need.

And lastly, I really can't say I agree with just recommending max Pang Pang for PvP builds. Sure, it doesn't hurt if there's nothing else you want, but it's a very slow transform. The ranged capabilities mean it's much more likely to get a hit or two than, say, Bumba, but it'll still get murdered by anyone who has a clue what they're doing in 1v1.

Also, image limit = 25 per post. For future reference, easiest thing to do is paste a hundred or so smileys into the box, preview, and see if it takes issue with the spam.

Last edited by m1s3ri; 11-13-2008 at 01:23 AM.