View Single Post
11-13-2008   #3 (permalink)
buta
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Tips and FAQ

- So you have transforms. You love them so much. You want to use them whenever you get the chance. Especially that level 60 one. Gotta use that on bosses. STOP. I don’t care if you use it at bosses, but ask this question first. Can this boss 1-hit KO me? Can I dodge if I need to while I’m a fat slime. Cause if you can’t, transforming is just suicide. You’re better of playing it safe than transforming just to die. And this is especially during Legend bosses where just about all of them can one hit you. Use transforms wisely. Just because you only have 30 seconds of it, doesn’t mean you have to suicide just for it.
- On bosses that flinch, rolling works well. Or the A spam attack. Until they counter, you can keep beating down on them.
- Transforming at low HP doesn’t make you smart. It doesn’t make you cool. It makes you dead faster. At least if you’re not transformed, you have a chance of being fake res’d by a healer. Transformed, you’re just dead.
- One slightly riskier way to PvP is to cast Freezing Lime Shung and run towards your opponent. The second the first one hits, transform. You should be done before your opponent unfreezes. Why risky? Because if they don't hit one after the other, you risk your opponent getting out and canceling your transform.

Q. How do I get equips?
A. Buy a craftbook from the potion store in the square and find the corresponding boxes. Generally, you need 4 Rare boxes in the same degree, 4 Great boxes in the same degree, 4 raid boxes (12 total for Cobolt raid, though), stage x-6 and x-7 boxes, stage x- 8 and x-9 boxes, or 2 x-10 boxes. Yes, that’s a lot of boxes. The alternative is to buy from other people or do the genocide quests in the square.

For more, you can see Mengjun's guide: Lime Equip Craft Requirements

Q. How's this build? *insert build here*
A. I don't know. You tell me. If you want your build to be discussed or get tips about a build, post it in the Lime - the Slime Hunting Grounds section. Sure, I wrote a guide, but that doesn't make me the sole voice in the matter.

Version stuffs

v0.1 : November 12 : since i have it in mind to add in many pictures, and possibly gifs of skills, I'd say this is far from done.
v0.11: November 13 : slight corrections and additions. still figuring out a way to make gifs from videos.

Thanks

iFarted, for actually making a new lime and messing with skills I didn’t want to get. You nub.
Pookie, for an awesome skill guide that helped me in making my Lime.
m1s3ri, for some helpful comments.
Gladiat, for pointing out that Pyororok is a little better than I thought it was. >_>;;
Mengjun, for his crafting guide. I found it a bit late and found myself buying craft books to try to figure out what they needed. should definitely save time for other people.

Last edited by buta; 11-14-2008 at 06:13 PM.