View Single Post
11-11-2008   #8 (permalink)
Aironique
Doctor McNinja
Special

Aironique is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Aironique Send a message via MSN to Aironique Send a message via Yahoo to Aironique Send a message via Skype™ to Aironique
IGN: Aironique
Class: Thief to_schoolgirl
Level: 63
Guild: Illuminati

Thanks for the information. Just not used to multiple wikis hosted from one 'wiki'. Takes getting used to, I was almost afraid to start editing at first. The only thing I'm used to is creating the wiki from scratch, putting enough content in to draw more editors in.

I guess my only question now is does anyone care if I go nuts on the Lunia wiki? I don't mean tear it apart, obviously, but I don't want to step on anyone's toes that is currently working on it and has standards set in mind already. I know a few people were working on it a few weeks ago, but the activity in this forum subsection went dead from what I saw, and I don't know what anyone else is working on there.

(thanks for the link, adipiciu... I swear, I looked all over for one, but could not find it)

Also, an EDIT: I totally did not mean the ENTIRE wiki in first post. Just the Lunia section. Most of the wikis for other games seem to be well-rounded... Just wondering if Lunia wiki-editors have some input to share. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote:
Don't worry, you don't have to walk on egg shells around here.
Phew, I've been some places where I've made one 'good' edit, or at least what I thought was beneficial, and got reamed for it. I was only worried about it because A) This place has been around for a while, and has a solid community of people who have done things a specific way, and B) Because I'm brand spanking new at it. I'll gladly spend 4-5 hours a day fixing pages on the LU Wiki, as well as other games I get into, if I have no proverbial leash from doing it.

Oh... I did check out the other games' wikis, and gleaned a few ideas from it, as well as my own wiki. I dunno. I like pages for each item for categorization purposes. Eh.

Last edited by Aironique; 11-11-2008 at 10:46 PM.