View Single Post
11-10-2008   #6 (permalink)
Globalastro
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

Lol cath, its not like im going to toy around with it. It's just something i have always been curious about. Sorta like, Ok, you have the demons from buffy, angel, charmed, etc. They had to come up with the basis of some of the demons somewhere (except maybe angel.... karaoke demon?? wtf?!)

Its more of wanting to know more about the history behind it. I, for one, have always believed that something had to make someone come up with the ideas for things somewhere. You dont just come up with things out of nowhere, every though has a basis somewhere. I.E. Dragons, based heavily on combinations of what certain lizards look like and an assumption made by the findings of fossils.

Also, with demonology encyclopedias, it gives you the area it originated in, what it supposedly did, and what it 'looked' like.

I am not stupid enough to actually dabble with the occult. I admit though, i did have a wiccan "phase" in 8th-10th grade, but I am one of those people that thinks "well what if....this is true?, what will it do to me... oh snap, im f***ed....guess i wont do that then"