View Single Post
11-10-2008   #4 (permalink)
Catharsis
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Well... Let me know if you want to edit your OP and turn this into something more discussion-oriented, and I'll move it right back.

About Wicca and the occult... All I can say is, be ready for backlash. It's not something to be toyed with. I regret that time when I asked a favor for it. It got rid of guy who was giving me trouble, but it took a lot back in return. That was the first time we attempted something that sucked the whole Circle dry. It was kind of awkward when 3 of us passed out at the same time... and one of us was in the middle of an exam. orz

As for demons... Jesus, just stay away. Too dangerous. They screw people in the head, and God, I almost thought it drove her crazy, but it was just an illusion and it wanted something and she thought she was helping. I should have dragged them out of that old building when I had the chance, but NOOO, I had to go all adventurer-mode and ride it out. Bad, bad choice. Stuff like that forcibly opens your 3rd eye, too, so bad bad bad BAD choice. That was the last of 3 years poking at something that we should have never touched.

Last edited by Catharsis; 11-10-2008 at 12:51 AM.