View Single Post
11-09-2008   #1 (permalink)
Globalastro
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods
Default odd topic:Demonology and Witchcraft

Whether you believe in it or not, its still pretty good "educational" reading material. And at the moment, I am looking for good books on Witchcraft and any type of demonology encyclopedia (contains the "demons" of many different religions and a definition of what that demon is, does, etc and what religion or region it comes from).

Does anyone have any suggested reading material?

I have "The History of Witchcraft" by someone or other, and its absolutely horrid. It is written in "english" with atrocious grammar and multiple typos and a general negative view on witchcraft instead of the neutral view any good "research" book should try to stick to.

And to this day, I am still having trouble finding Demonology encyclopedias, although i understand, they are not, by any means, in high demand lol.