View Single Post
11-08-2008   #78 (permalink)
Globalastro
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

I was so wet and OH MY GAHHH!!!!! (insert clips here)

she needs to work on words with many close together consonants still, Comfortable... she tried to say it twice and ended up just saying comfortab....

Also, she needs to work with vocal pitch, she raises it like a question sometimes when making a statement.

I do agree, its gotten a hell of a lot better, and im so proud of our widdle BoA!!! (lol)
I think that in a few more months with just the exposure, her english may become almost perfect!

Also, at blockbuster, we're now selling a 5 disc dvd/cd changer surround sound system from sony and other consumer electronics and we are allowed to listen to any cd at work so that customers get a feel for how it sounds... im gonna burn a cd with various BoA stuff so that i can get her out... Also, our ps3 that we show blu-rays on does not actually play blu-rays anymore, so we are allowed to watch movies to show how the tv can do hd upgrading... I have the hq Eat You Up video that im burning to dvd with other assorted mv's by various artists (most likely only songs like Dareka No Negai Ga Kanao Koro by Utada Hikaru to advertise Casshern, and other anime theme songs and asian film theme songs to advertise videos we carry) hopefully i can get teh BoA hype up in DE!

Last edited by Globalastro; 11-08-2008 at 06:48 PM.