View Single Post
11-05-2008   #3 (permalink)
NoeJeko
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

The donation/expense thread has always only contained donations and server expenses (except for the first month). It has never included ad revenue or marketing expenses and that's why it's a "Donation and Expense" report, not a "Monthly Financial Statement".

The lack of updates for the old donation/expense thread are really simple. Any time that I put anything that isn't "server fee" I get flooded with questions regarding it - like I'm the CFO of a public company that just authorized $100,000 in dry cleaning costs and the shareholders want to know why. It's both annoying and time consuming to answer these questions - especially when they come from people that either do not donate anything or have no understanding in just what it takes to run a site of this size. I do understand the donors wanting to know where their money went and that is why I did it in the first place - to give them peace of mind. Even now, your concern is understandable and that's why I'm taking the time to answer your questions.

For peace of mind, the only projects Gavist Media operates is MyMMOGames and MMOGCon. Any future projects we take on will be formally announced - the only time a project will ever remain "under the radar" is if we're planning something that can be easily stolen from us - and we'll announce it in due time. Nothing will ever be planned and executed "under the radar" - you have my personal guarantee on that.

Gavist Media LLC is a MMORPG community services company. Anything it does must relate to MMO community services or the Articles of Organization are violated and I could face severe legal action.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]