View Single Post
11-05-2008   #1291 (permalink)
Zelkyri
I See Your Smelly Undies~

Zelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Zelkyri
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 26x / 26x
Guild: Kami

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
The buff's new skill is a timer skill. While it is active, all normal attacks and Pierce Wave skill. Will become range attacks. Meaning you can hit something that isnt next to your character.

But as soon as you use anything other attack skills, it must be perform close range, so your buff will run to your target. But then, as of the testing post by the GMs. It seems to push the target back to the distant of your range... so you can keep attacking the target far away.

The GM seems to want to fix this issue because sometimes what is consider close range would be consider long range etc...

Also while you activate this new timer skill, then activate berserk. Should it stack? will buff become a bot that just kill anything within range? Is another debating issue.

So I'll probably get the final product tonight hopefully when their maintenance is over and i'll see the informations 2nd handed XD

So are they trying to fix the pushback effect or are they trying to actually fix the range distinction after the use of a skill?