View Single Post
11-05-2008   #1283 (permalink)
FoxFX
ggFTW Stalker

FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Mashimoto

I've seen what this ranged skill the buffalos have, and I must say..............they did a somewhat okay job. PVM wise, this new skill will be a whole new eaperience for Gladiators. training would be alot more interesting this way. However, I question on how this skill would work PVP/GVG wise. I mean, as far as what I have seen, the only way to kill an opponent is with your skills, and your skills (the non-passive skills) alone most of the time. I could see how this would work with the skill Beserk, but having no control while in Beserk can be a risky decision. Regardless, relying on melee tactics alone isn't much of a good idea considering many players having the famous defensive skills that are hard to crack through. As for the Piercing Wave skill being ranged too, I realy don't see many buffs now relying on that skill. Its all Gale Strike FTL(for-the-luck) in PVP/GVG. This skill also questions whether buffalos should rely on those DX skills anymore.

This is a intersting twist however. I just feel worrisome that Ntreev rarely gives Pure job skills as often as they give Hybrid skills.

If anyone can find a vid of this skill into action, I would like to make my calculations about it. (Don't forget, I'm a very careful and calculative strategian).