Thread: Event Ideas~
View Single Post
07-15-2008   #8 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicks
Sooo~ Let's start planning things out. When are we going to farm for mission stones? Who's going to host the PvP tournies? How can we help the newbies start out? .-.
We're gonna need to plan stuff like this out.
What I was thinking . . .

Farming Stones -- I think this'd be a volunteer work, something you could do when you don't want to grind or maybe you find some while you grind. It's more of a donation thing to make the game a bit more fun.

PvP Tourneys -- Once we get a few more people, we could start planning out weekly tournaments. We'll go about this like most other touneys: both sides showing proof of the end of the battle and post. Of course for prizes we're gonna need our guild account up and running.

Helping Newbies -- The easiest thing would be to take out some vis from our fund and giving them away, along with a few goodies like lower-leveled rings that don't sell very much and maybe make a few 'Potion Kits' where we give away like 10x of each buff medicines and some HP/SP potions to help them along. Now, we don't want to over-spoil everyone by plvling them ('cause it's a new game to most of them and they want to get the full experience of MCC) so that's out of the question. As far as other things new people have problems with, we can help guide them through quests, teach them shortcuts, help them get some quest items, etc etc.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!