View Single Post
10-28-2008   #52 (permalink)
Globalastro
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

hell yeah, this kicks ass... only one small problem.. just because it hits the charts for online downloads does not mean album sales will follow the same or even simular trends.

SM needs to limit download exclusive singles or BoA may follow suit with Utada, online downloads did good (not as great as boa) yet had 2 number 1's (devil inside andyou make me want to be a man) on the international dance charts and did well on the billboard international new sensation (or whatever its called) with Devil Inside, Easy Breezy and Exodus (all in the top 30, one of them peaked in the high teans i think)

either way, i doubt BoA's album will be anywhere near as eclectic as Utada's and she is keeping her origional record label and therefor eliminates the risk of certain idiocy points of say Island Records/Def Jam who screwed over both Utada by skipping some of the better single possibilities and Fefe Dobson by refusing to release her sophmore album due to the nature of some songs that she refused to change (kudos to Fefe.. one song was about the very controversial topic of a child being sexually abused by her father)

so ar its looking great and i plan onbuying the album the day it is relased but count me out for downloading singles due to the lack of a computer