View Single Post
06-18-2008   #7 (permalink)
Torikakae
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmer2k1d5
Lol, people told me to stray from FlyFF. Tell me the good @_@;
The good:
You can fly. Of course, the 1st board/broom you get is slower than running~
Everyone can benefit from the elemental system (Fire>Wind>Earth>Lightning>Water>Fire...), as every monster in the game has an element attributed to it
Bosses abound. There are lots of bosses in this game, all drop lots offantastic loots.
Party system. You get exp bonuses depending on the number of people in your party. You also get party skills (ex. More rare drops, damage up when ganging on one monster, etc...)
It's cute~

The bad:
Class imbalance. Flyff loves the Blade class so much that their set equips gives godly bonuses, while the rest gets bleh~ Don't even get me started on how the Elementors gets the very short end of the stick~
This game hates AoE spammers. 1vs1 is the way to go.
Slow leveling, and the exp penalty for dying will kill you~
I never touched the cash shop, but people say it runs the economy~

Those are just some of my opinions though~