Originally Posted by Miyuki
Did you tried restarts your modem yet? Try this
- First, can you directly go to http://trickster.ntreev.net
- Temporary disables any antivirus and firewall and try again?
- Any files with filelist.xxx files
- Launch again
Tried clears your Internet Cache? Use this tool:-
- CCleaner - Home
- Download and install, run the program
- Use the Clean function.
Next, if you're sure your TO client is up to date
Opens up NotePad
- Type these
START Trickster.bin Trickster.exe
- Then click on "File->Save as"
- Type "launch.bat", without the quotes in FileName
- Select "All Files" at "Save as Type"
- Then place it in your Trickster Online folder.
- Launch it.
Suspect something? Post your Hjt log here.
Erg, I'm getting these errors now as well.
My computer already has had CCleaner installed for quite a while. So that's not a problem. I tried the notepad thing and it still doesn't work, what else should I do?
EDIT: Do you put the notepad file in the general trickster folder or do you have to put it in the installs or data or something folders inside the TO folder?