View Single Post
10-26-2008   #1 (permalink)
WhatThePhuc
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego
Default this video gets me so hard

wow why did u go in this thread u pervert

so im not tired at all
im basically gonna be awake all night
no one else is freakin awake i swear to buddah
im listening to what moff would call old fart songs cuz theyre from like the 80s and shit u know what i mean like disco and rock bands with really long hair although bands today have really long hair too cuz theyre gay and shred til everything around them catches on fire and flames(IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)
since crypt plays his random ass music with maxx unlimited and max 300 out of nowhere lolwtf on vent and moff has like some weirdass songs that no one listens to cuz she's actually duber this whole time but we never knew
let's see what debaters listen to cuz we're all noobs and we suck from dust to flames we rise and fly shit
i'll start off camus