View Single Post
10-25-2008   #28 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

Sempai
Better use of the color green, grunge style is much more effective, and overall composition is better.

Glarbage
It just looks better.

Shnao
Though the tones of the signature could have been better (the whole thing basically looks white and one shade of orange), I like the composition better. It`s more eye appealing, though the contrast in Vai`s sig almost won me over.

Haiko
Both signatures were done really well, but Haiko just seems more visually appealing. I think it`s the use of color and deep contrast.

Jono
Though Jono`s sig is huge, nothing in the rules stated size restrictions, so it being big should have nothing to do with the voting. I choose Jono`s because of the extremely clever idea and it`s just visually appealing overall. The way MMOG was demonstrated is very clear and the web 2.0 style is also clearer.