View Single Post
07-15-2008   #3 (permalink)
Luciane
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Luciane will become famous soon enoughLuciane will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Luciane Send a message via AIM to Luciane Send a message via Yahoo to Luciane Send a message via Skype™ to Luciane

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeJeko
I never closed the wiki - and we have wikis for other games that we don't have a main section for. I didn't close the forum section, I just moved it under general games because it was getting a bare minimum of activity.

I know you didn't close the wiki. I'm more requesting it if it isn't being used much >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciane

So now I'm thinking: 'If the forums weren't used much, what about the wiki?
If nobody can come up with a good argument to keep going with it I suggest it will be removed.
I used your words about the closing part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeJeko
The Perfect World sections of MyMMOGames.net is scheduled to close on July 14th.
I didn't know how to say it. Was being sleepy etc. and didn't feel like grabbing a dictionary.

My point is that I don't feel like spending a lot time on the Wiki when it isn't used much. That's just wasting my own time, time I can better spend on another part of the wiki that is used a lot.

That's why I made this topic, to get some good arguments from people to keep going with the wiki or get some people to step up and scream: 'But he, she and they oh and them too. Oh wait now I forgot another 10 etc will use it very much!'. Because that'll show that people will use it.
I mean would you spend a lot time on a wiki to find out that not many use it?