View Single Post
10-21-2008   #1069 (permalink)
Bolter
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

FoxFx, can you just stop whining and thinking so negative about pure buffalos, also please don't discourage Buffalo players not to go Pure when they want to, I'm telling you every character type will have their turn to shine and we don't want them to end up regretting and start blaming us for recommending them Hybrid when they wanted Pure when 'Pure Buffalos' gets to shine and out beating Hybrid Powers, we will just let them have the freedom of choosing their paths. Don't tell me things like 'as if Pure Buffalo will ever shine' or 'Pure Buffalo will always fail' etc., because we don't care what you think or what you say regarding this and we can only see them as spams, like what most people have already said, no character fails as long as the player knows how to use them and I do have faith that every single characters will get their turn to shine sooner or later.

If you wanna whine, at least do it on the random forum.