10-20-2008   #1065 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxFX
I can be a mathematical maniac at times so I think about what skills each class has, how skills work, and how the formula for each skill is done. I also take in consideration on future content coming in for the game, such as the new area that is said to bring out a better challenge for higher level players. I may have an idea on what monsters and quests we can be expecting, but as for what the pure buffalo class have, unless with good equipment, they will have more trouble in future and higher level content.
Calculations can only go so far. You can predict the chance of getting a blue fish in a bowl of three blue, three red, and three yellow fish, but you can't always get a blue fish, it's statistically impossible. (Yes, this is made so you cannot see/feel/detect the color of the fisheS).
When using a hybrid class, they cover up some of the weaknesses that a pure class has (if I'm not mistaken). Many of the Pure classes however seem very well developed now, but from what I've heard from these forums about classes, pure buffs (yes, they are mean to be physical aoe masters, but they seem to lack some of the better aoe powers that coons have [and will soon get]) they need just something more to be on equal par with other classes.
Pure Class -> Expand upon the main purpose of the character.
Hybrid Class -> Versatile

Raccoon AoE skills are shit compared to Buffalo. True, Buffalo require elements, but Raccoons, two need high(er) HP, and the other requires a moderate amount of LK to not be suicidal, also, all Raccoons are non-target. Which means they don't click a target, which can lead to the AoE missing a monster completely, not with a "MISS" but with a AoE missing a monster, aka going out of it's range. With Buffalo I know Tidal/Sonic and Tempest/Gale require a target, not sure about Inferno, but that guarantees one monster to be hit.

But as for now, its best to advise our new players of Trickster who want a pure buffalo to go for hybrid for what is to come. Like I said again, "pure buffalos fail" is just my opinion.
Then put "But that's just my opinion." in your answers instead of discouraging many potential Buffalo characters.
In-quote. Take that~

Oh by the by, if you wanna "win", you better get more arguments, I can easily rip them to shreds with evidence, they do not support your statement.

/on-topic

Can't wait for the new skills~