View Single Post
10-19-2008   #17 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatgirlZKE
As of today, I have 1912 books.

3 shelves on the floor

5 on the ledge in my room

Next to my computer desk:

Wall cabinets

I have some children's books (Roald Dahl, RL Stine, Christopher Pike), non-fiction (history and anatomy) and a ton of fiction
your bookshelf actually reminds me of my friend's dad. his library is situated and looks exactly the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
lol. I'm surprised you even noticed that.

In a further note, I need to not go to the bookstore for a while, at least until I move. I have no more shelf space for new books. All that empty space on a few of the shelves? those belong to books that are being read/loaned out.
yeah i have no more shelf space either. a lot of my books stay on the floor. and i ended up selling/giving away a lot of manga too