Thread: Event Ideas~
View Single Post
07-14-2008   #1 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC
Default Event Ideas~

Ok, so with our falling activity, Logi and I thought that it'd be a good idea to have scheduled events planned out to help get some hype going on. We need a few ideas to run by Anru so he can make it all happen, so like, post away~
We really need more people active 'cause it gets lonely at times in the clan chat box. We need more people to talk to. We need more people to level up with and once we get higher leveled, we can take on raids, colonies, and even make some enemies with Citadel or Catharsis clans~ :3

I was thinking of like ...

1) Weekly mission lobbies. Lobbies drop lots of items and are pretty fun with the masses of mobs spawning. We usually do these spontaneously and normally have to scrunge up a quick 4-family team to take these. It's a lot more fun when you've got a full room of families taking down all the mobs 'cause there's more to share~

2) PvP Tourneys. I know for sure Kait and Neli love pestering everyone about PvP, so why not we make this a clan event? It'd be pretty fun to have level brackets facing off against each other, and once we get our guild fund going on we can use part of our funds as prizes for the winners.

3) Spinelle raids. Harvest tons of spinelles some time and unleash them all in a rather-empty map. Aside from making sure we're all the right levels for the spinelles, the event rewards itself with drops from the summons.

4) Instaced Missions (in the works). I'm sure those who've been wandering around the towns have seen the Mysterious Old Man. Well, he's supposed to warp a team to an instanced dungeon with a boss in the end. I suppose there'll be phat lewt. Something for us to watch for when it does come out, I guess.

5) Andre's Pose-Off! We all know our fabulous Mr. Andre and his amazingly fierce poses. Now, let's see who can couture it up! This'll be a short game like "Simon Says" where an Andre is picked to lead the group in posing. Those who fail to do the correct pose within a certain time limit is eliminated. This exercise will force you to memorize and know all the poses in order to win.

6) Scavenger Hunt. A classic event. It's pretty straight-forward. Leader asks for certain items, first person back wins something.

7) Diablo Raids. Tried it out with a team of 3 Vets (and help from a random guy) and managed to take him down pretty quickly. I figure, more people (musks *cough*), more damage. As long as we overcome it's heal, we're good!~
For this, I'd say a level req of atleast 90 w/ 84e's (we can try and supply as much as we can).

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 03-21-2009 at 09:23 PM.