View Single Post
10-16-2008   #3 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

i have a lot of books. mostly 19th century. some earth 20th century. very little past the year 1930 as far as novels go. the author i have the most of is Jules Verne.

i also have religious books. lots of those too.

the beyond that are my japanese children's books (anne of green gables in japanese anyone?), english children's books, magazines (sports illustrated, GQ, Popolo), doujinshi, american comics and then my graphic novels and manga collection...

i like to keep everything organized. my books are in alphabetical order by author. manga is alphabetized by title. magazine and doujinshi are kept together.

i also have a lot of reference material like dictionaries and grammar guides in tagalog, english, and japanese.