View Single Post
10-16-2008   #49 (permalink)
NoeJeko
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeance
I concur, I only edited a talk page and received two edits for it. This is not really a great measurement of contribution because it follows the quantitive value of edits not the qualitative value of contributions, it is like, marks, it is not measuring the understanding or knowledge of that area or skills, but rather what fulfillment of the criteria is overlooked.

Someone could edit 20,000 times but only contribute 2,500KB of bad content that needs to be revised.
Just like post count doesn't qualify against meaningful posts and spam; yet it's still displayed. Think of it as the "post count" for the wiki. It doesn't have any bearing on anything as the sysops make the ultimate decision for VIP/other recognition.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]