View Single Post
10-16-2008   #1 (permalink)
Miyuki
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Default Miyuki's - How to download animes/files from IRC?

Hi, Miyuki here. This time I'll mention about how to download files by using IRC. So your torrent failed to download your animes, or your torrent is shaped by your ISP [like me, too...lol]...and you still want to download your animes without waiting seeds or torrenting and wait.

This time, I'll mention on how to download a file by using IRC [providing you know the channel name and also the server name].

Noticed that some fansubs have their own #irc channel? Rizon.net or irchighway.net? They even have bots serving in the channel to let you "leech" from them if torrent hates you, lol.

I'll guide you step-by-step on how to get the file, just follow the pictures below and you should be fine ^_^.

Just follow the guided pictures =D, click on the spoilers to view them x3.

Spoiler!

Afterward, you can watch your animes after it have finish downloaded ^_^, if you still have any questions, just ask me here =D.

Till next time ^_^...see ya.

Original @ Random Entry 29/04/2008 - How to download animes/files from IRC? Miyuki’s Random

/updated

Last edited by Miyuki; 05-01-2009 at 05:28 AM.