View Single Post
07-14-2008   #47 (permalink)
SkillzKillz
Sexy Bish <3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKakashi
No offense or anything, but I found that kinda cocky. You basically said that most people besides you don't even know how to spend money and your the best at knowing how to use it. Does it really matter on what the person get? it isn't stupid in some peoples eyes and some people might consider what you do stupid =/ its all opinion so no need to say that
Yes it was intended to be. I even took out the part that said "This will sound arrogant but". I hold myself high, but never too high. It's true that most people don't have my experience. Though I would never say I'm the best or #1, just somewhere close to the top. Let my arrogance defeat me.

Anyways, if you haven't made anywhere near that amount how are you supposed to know how to use it wisely? Its just like someone winning the lottery and spending $30 million in the first year (Most likely that would be all of it).

It's not directed to the entire community. But seriously, most people never get anywhere near that amount. It also depends who is driven enough to get 1k posts. Would it be someone with 10m galder or someone with 1b galder?