Godbot3000
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadeshi
Let's change the word "level" for the world "effort", that is our point
So effort invested into learning how to pvp better as opposed to grinding is in no way comparable, and the latter is always superior to the former? It's certainly no coincidence that most of the better pvpers are lower level than their grind oriented counterparts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly
The yeti plat has been there as long as I remembered and it was never fixed. Meaning the game company doesn't see it as an exploit but just a way to level grind. Almost every single online game I have played, there is always a stage or mode to grind your level. And in almost all those games, there will be people who would complain about this being unfair.
You assume too much. And you're also forgetting that neither allm or TFT did much at all.

Quote:
How is it unfair? Is it unfair because you think games should be fun the way you think it should run? Some people enjoy pvping, others enjoy staging. There are others who think its fun to do large party quest (raids) and get good experience at the same time. While others sacrifice that that fun time to get more experience because they know that they will be happier with the end results.

You're like those people in real life who wants to enjoy life and do casual in school. When someone who is a nerd and studies all the time instead of living life the way you do, you make fun of him. But in the end, who will win? The nerd because he will be more well off than you will. Which is why I let people yeti all they want. I don't have the stamina to bare the boringness of doing it and that is my own lost.
I never said anything about what *I* think is unfair, but what is unfair in the eyes of the company. I can justify that they do in fact think it is unfair as it is explicitly stated in most such company's TOS that hacking/glitch exploitation are possible grounds for account suspension/deletion.