Dragonfly is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dragonfly
IGN: Dragonfly
Class: Tia
Level: 67
Guild: Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbot3000
I don't see how that's relevant. The point is, balanced at least makes an attempt to round out the extreme advantage high levels have over low levels, where as free = auto one hit kill.

I cited level 65+ skills as an example as they show exactly how extreme a difference just one more level makes. A level 69 sieg will probably lose to a level 70 sieg in free, due to the HUGE increase in damage from whirling sword. But in balance the match would be at least somewhat more even (the level 70's whirling would still do more damage, but it isn't a 200 damage difference).

The match I linked is a very good example of this. The level 66 sieg was clearly the better pvper, given that he was able to take his opponent down to 1 life even while having much lower hp and dealing only half the damage. But then I guess I'm wasting my time here. Both of you think that is perfectly fair.
I'm talking about GLunia here. No one is close to level 70 and we don't even have the patch for level 65+ skills. So thats nothing to worry about at the moment. Also when it does come out and it starts becoming unfair, I don't see any reason for anyone to stay in free. If no one is in free, then everyone goes balance.

This topic is just saying how balance is broken. I just hope they fix it before everyone moves over there.

And jumper, I cant watch your youtube thingy. Its says that its down.
EDIT: nvm it works now, i guess u fixed it