Thread: Golem Strategy?
View Single Post
07-11-2008   #4 (permalink)
Paul
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Well for my method, it requires a few things.... specifically a wall would be best.

Anyways, if you have a pet, it would really help, just make your pet or pets knock the golem back to the wall. but since its ceo, use a tree or a campfire or for what i do for Ceo Field Boss, the end of the island, as in the sandy area conecting to the ocean/water.

Once the golem is on the wall, start off with a 1+1+windmill. right when the windmill finishes, use smash. Now, if you find that you cannot connect smash after windmill, that is because your connection is not "fast" enough. I myself, even without a wall, i can connect windmill right after a smash on a golem because of its size.

Anyways, if you cant smash, id reccomend a Defense Cancel which is basically a way to cancel skill delay / attack delay which allows you to attack a bit faster. So basically, right after windmilll, use defense then cancel it then normal attack then windmill again then defense cancel and repeat.

If you find that you windmill'd the golem in defense, just windmill asap again, you should be able to hit it before it hits you. IF you use defense cancel method, the golem shouldnt even be able to fully charge any skill thus leaving the only way to hit you if you def cancel is its normal attack.

heres darksen showing a method i use as well sometimes, Smash+windmill and defense cancel... pala mode helps because of the extra HP and DEF allowing you to actually defend and survive

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun