View Single Post
07-10-2008   #38 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Thanks for the advice. I mostly learned to cook with soy because my best friend is a vegetarian and learned to make soy milk because her boyfriend is lactose intolerant. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaaaow
I don't really know much about those rice balls... but they sound delicious lol. That's definitely something I'd like to try out since it seems so convenient (convenience is always nice ).
Riceballs are my favorite food in the world, and Nori (seaweed sheets) are a good source of iodine. There's molds you can buy online that let you make them in a snap, and they aren't too hard to make without a mold.

ONIGIRI 1

that's pretty much how I make mine, except I sprinkle salt on my hands before getting the rice too keep them from sticking...the hardest part about making them by hand is handling the searing hot rice >_<