View Single Post
05-18-2008   #33 (permalink)
Christie
/gg FTW! Moogler

Christie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookie
TAB 3 (분화)
THIS SECTION IS ORDERED IN THE WAY THE GAME ORDERS IT WHEN U LOOK AT THE SKILL TAB

공격라임슝
lime summons 3 of his yellow baby limes to help
useless skill...they hit once and then suicide...someimtes they all hit at the same time...

PVP level level 0 sucks...
STAGE levellevel 0...sucks

슬슬라임슝
lime summons 2 of his green baby limes to help
useless skill...similar to 공격라임슝 however they are smarter than hit one after another

PVP level level 0 sucks...
STAGE levellevel 0... still sucks

독라임슝
lime summons 2 of his orange baby limes to help
finally a decent skill. the two limes will constantly attack something for about 5 seconds. if the monster is A stunnable, it will keep that monster in stunlock

PVP level level 0 sucks...any pvper will stomp these
STAGE levellevel 0 or 1, still not a good waste of a point but if u want it there are some situations it can be used

뺑뺑라임슝
lime summons 2 of his orange baby limes to help
another somewhat decent skill. the only difference between this and 독라임슝 is that the two limes die on hit again but they stun the monster for .3 seconds.

PVP level level 0 sucks...any pvper will stomp these
STAGE levellevel 0 or 1, still not a good waste of a point but if u want it there are some situations it can be used (same as 독라임슝)

꽁꽁라임슝
lime casts ice friends around him. when one is touched, the monster will be frozen
this is another one of limes most used skills. it will freeze anything from standing up to in the air. one of the most useful support skills all levels after one require materials
WARNING: IN LAST SKILLPATCH THIS SKILL LOST MANY OF ITS USEFULNESS. THE TIME FOR FREEZING IS SHORTER AND SOME MONSTERS CANNOT BE FROZEN ANYMORE

PVP level level 1!!!!!! u will be spamming this skill alot so keep at 1
STAGE levellevel 1!!!!!! same as pvp reason

팡라임슝
lime casts big blue lime
a very very very good support skill. lime casts a big blue lime in front of him which will shoot 2 beams, 1 after another. also has a short invincibility frame while casting and the big blue lime can absorb many projectiles. this is limes "moon barrier"

PVP level level 1!!!!
STAGE levellevel 1! not worth to waste 2 more points to max this skill. there is also a way for the beam to hit 3 times against fast bosses, watch me and mai perform this on the ep6 krieg boss video
i found out that i still some point left after adding all the skill needed
if i wish to get the summon slime thing, which 1 should i get?

ps. i got like 5 points left ._.
Slackie Slime 66 (Inactive)
SIack3r Wizard 57 (Inactive)
lilChristie Tia 55 (Inactive)
S1ack3r Wizard 2x (Mule)

Proud to be the only NOOB in : Fusion

let me bite joo~ <<< CLICK PLEASE