Thread: Sing-A-Song
View Single Post
07-08-2008   #1 (permalink)
Ashae
/gg FTW! Regular

Ashae has a spectacular aura aboutAshae has a spectacular aura about
Default Sing-A-Song

Thanks to Lyn for the thread title.

Sing-A-Song is a singing game for bored random people & karaoke lovers.

1- How to play

Person A : sing
Person B : guess artist & title
Person B : sing
person C : guess artist & title
person C : sing

2- How to record a song

If you don't know how to record songs, get audacity, it's quite easy to use : Audacity: Free Audio Editor and Recorder
After you're done recording your song, and will try to export your song as .mp3, Audacity will ask you to show the path to a "lame_enc.dll" just write that on google and you should find it, then you will only need to show the path once and it will save as .mp3.

3- How to post the song

If you don't know how to post songs, create an account on IMEEM : IMEEM - what's on your playlist?
after you're done, you can click on the top right button "upload", then tick "upload music" and click "upload", then "browse" button and find your song on your computer. After that just get the link of your song and post it here.

4- How we know we guessed right

Well, usually the person guessing should guess it right so no need for the singer to say "yes, you're right you can sing". If nobody can find title & artist, you're screwed so basically you'll have to re-sing another song ;D

5- How should I sing the song

You can do it acapella or with the background music, you don't have to sing the whole song but just enough so we can guess it right.

Ok, hai I'm person A, nice to meet everyone, here's the first song :
rawr.mp3 - Song - MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music

A cookie for you, that is if you guess it right :

Quote "fine if you grind me i give you cake"

Last edited by Ashae; 07-12-2008 at 07:25 AM.