View Single Post
05-02-2008   #10 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeraSwablu
Its (2). However, it is better then Dainn MP buff for several reasons.

1.NO REAGENTS. Spam it pl0x!
2.25 Sec cooldown. Once again, spam pl0x!
3.Lime actually isn't so starved for points as Dainn. Dainn shouldn't really get any buffs, as they're mediocre and points are better somewhere else.
I see...well what really disapointed me a little is that if you're gonna try buffing the whole party, that seems gonna be taking some time, especially in raid (altho I doubt there's time to use it) While Dainn can just gather some ppl up and have all ppl buffed for 3 mins, (reuse time happened to be 3 mins too)

Too bad there's not many Stage Dainn adding sp on mp buff, just at lvl 4 and it only cost 1 kind of reagent, it alrdy surpass Lime's potion ability o.O (lvl 4 = 700 mp increase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookie
and the transform skill does get faster but its very useless to go past 1 because attack wise it is very bad
bummer >_< I was just thinking of getting 1 sp into it and having fun running around lol...