View Single Post
06-18-2008   #5 (permalink)
Sodacan
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmer2k1d5
So... what does Sumo suit do?
It reduces damage and can be stacked with Mana Reflector to reduce it more.

I'll be adding full skill descriptions later when I have more time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Rook
Actually no.
For pure cats, going for pure HP is not really useful because two of the main attacks (Volley Kick and Two Hit Combination) requires massive amounts of either AP or HV. Most cats would choose AP, but its recommended to choose HV because it allows you to dodge, do more damage and hit harder with your debuffs.

Going pure HP would be semi-useless for a pure cats because they don't use Siren Song much anymore. Siren Song is just too unreliable to be depended.

If you want to tank much, going pure HP raccoon would be way better than a pure HP cat.

^ Khmer2k1d5, Sumo Suit (Fatty Shield) allows you to hardness the power of sheep.. I mean, reduce damage by 44% xD
I know it's not a good idea for Pure Cats. That's why I recommend Cats to go Hybrid at third job. It may be a good idea in the future when Pures have more skills, but Hybrid is the better choice right now and probably always will be for Cats.

I also know Raccoons are better for pure HP, especially a 1144 pure HP Gambler, but that's not the only way to do things. I know a Hybrid pure HP Cat who does just fine in PvP with unremarkable equipment.