View Single Post
07-05-2008   #11 (permalink)
Kebin
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Amazing guide, heres my contribution I guess...

Bunnies have an extremely hard time to destroy Don Geo. I took over 100 tries =P
A useful item is a sprint, it doesn't seem like much but when a bunny uppercuts/Uppersmashes then tries to dash away sometimes you walk a bit before it actually dashes, this can be life or death =O
Also, be patient, do not go all out, get in a skill every few seconds, do not try to rush, the last thing you want is for Don to kill you right before he dies.
If Don electroshocks you, do not try to get in another hit, just pot over and over and pray to god he stops to cast berserker and the electroshock is gone, then hope dash is succesful.
All I can say x_x