View Single Post
02-07-2008   #2 (permalink)
Lunar
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

any comments welcome(no i wont bite ur head off) *taking up spot*
questions will be added and answered here i guess..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatkins
0.0000000000000001b?!
explain more for fire rain? its aoe and temporarily "stuns" ppl when it hits... but should you still get it for pvp if you already have say... lvl 4 ocean? (cuz someone really screwed up their build) and isn't fire rain for pvp really mana costly since it usually doesn't hit all the shots?
fire rain is costly but its better to waste 300+ mp for 500 dmg than to waste 130 for nothing(in combo with fireorb)
also... that's y u dont spam it like an idiot use it near walls... they have absolutely no where to run to... and is guaranteed to get hit at least 3-4 times
no matter wut ur other aoes are u must get lvl 1 rain of fire... fire orb has half or less cooldown than any other aoe.
i.e. fury fireorb for dmg.. 25 secs later fireorb rain of fire for dmg again. 25 secs later.. fireorb mp regen
or.. fire orb ocean of fire, fireorb rain of fire, fire orb mp regen
or. fire orb rain of fire, fire orb mp regen.. spam some ocean of fire mp regen
etc