View Single Post
07-03-2008   #40 (permalink)
HansiKursch
/gg FTW! Lurker

HansiKursch is on a distinguished road

Shirakani:

well indeed hes more of a samurai in his 4th than anything but i dun agree about the 3rd class being meh, u can get deadly combos(deadly rly ,get the opponent's full life down to 0 in half a secs), u jus need to right timing, and the invisibility thing is awsome, u get 1.5 more dmg when u r invisible(for3 secs) and u can use it for recovering hp as well and ye, the 1.5 works on skills also so 1st skill+2nd skill is almost and 1hitKO(if its not) so i just need so practice and u can get good with any lass class(ido prefer 4th tho xD)

Zamte:

well the 2nd class may look weak but his 1st skill, when correctly used can do great dmg to any class/armor, and his last skill is pretty useful, it ignores almost all the def of the oponent and if it hit twice(theres some spots of the spell where it hits 2 times)its 1hitKO for sure.Of course, like any class of elesis(any but 2nd class,knight), the 2nd lass class is suitable for the "super dash"(in br we call it Mushidon , Corrida triangular ou Dash rapido),u can get anywhere of the map in a rly short time and it helps alot with grabbin

well in my point of view u can pwn any1 with any class, u just need some playing experience(u cant defeat lires while using some classes of arme tho x_X,especially 1st and 2nd class)

Edit:not completly sure but i think ryan's cape givs more vit then lass', so yeah, its more tankish

Last edited by HansiKursch; 07-03-2008 at 09:55 PM.