I think rather then make separate tournaments for level ranges, I'd rather pair up those in similar level ranges. Making two tournaments seems like a huge hassle.
- No clue about the Windmill/autostep/infinite combos.
- Yes, IMO. People work hard for their equipments.
- Hmm....Best out of 5.
- Number of days? Eh, at least in a one weekish range.
- Yes for healing.
- Team competitions can be held later on...1vs1 for now.
- Not sure exactly.
Originally Posted by FlareKnight
- Windmill/Autostep/infinite combos (yes/no?)
- Equips (yes/no?)
- Number of matches: best 2 out of 3?, best 3 out of 5?
2 out of 3 for first matches, 3 out of 5 on the final match.
- Number of days to set up a match?
A few? O_O
- Healing (yes/no?)
Eeek... D: I don't know. xD
- 1v1 tournaments, or maybe some team competitions?
(: Team competitions...
I like that idea for number of matches.