View Single Post
08-30-2007   #5 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceburner4540
Basically, no editing isn't really needed if you're happy with your keyboard emulator I'm assuming? It seems the major problem people were encountering was that button 9 and 10 on the controllers defaulted to something in lunia already so since that was fixed, the keyboard emulators should work perfectly. I would totally love to try it out right now, but...well...I got that cursed bug and my stuff is gone so I'm gonna avoid logging in until it's fixed. Thanks for this, though.
no, you need to edit some stuff If your button 3 (x button on a PS controller, A (green) on an Xbox controller) is ANYTHING other than Space (down attack).

I had to change mine to A so i wouldn't randomly do a down attack (which was my main problem).

Afterwards, I had to remove the A command from my emulator (xpadder) so i would not double attack accidentally.

If you have no problem with the game's default attack buttons:

A attack is Button 1 (Triangle (PS), Y (Gamecube), or Y (Yellow(Xbox))),
B (or S) Attack is Button 2 (O (PS), X (game cube), or B (Red(Xbox))),
DOWNATTACK (or space) button 3 (X (PS), A (Gamecube), or A (green(Xbox)))

Personally, I find it awkward to use button 3 for Down attack, Since I'm used to that being my most used button (it's the trigger or main button in most console game).

Especially for Gamecube controllers (if anyone can use one for a PC), since the A button is HUGE. (then again, GC controllers are inferior for Lunia, due to 2 less buttons than the others).

I hope this clarifies what I meant to say.