View Single Post
08-29-2007   #3 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

lol, the both of you have made this game so much better to play. I'm ticked that the option to change gamepad settings is disabled though, it was the first thing I tried to change when i started playing.

I'll probably go in later and mess with it, my fighting is getting messed up XD

Thanks for this :3

EDIT:

I tested this out, and it works well, but here's a couple of notes:

If you change the default attack buttons to mimic your own, then be warned: there's a chance it will read it as a double press.

Example: I set button 3 to be my A attack. My emulator (Xpadder) is set to register 3 as A. so when I press 3, the game things i pressed the A attack twice.

The fix? I blanked out the 3 button on my Xpadder. simple.

Also I don't know how o tweak this just yet, But I have my button 1 set as my moon pieces, but the default hardcoded key is my A attack. I have a split second delay where it seems like My healer is contemplating attacking, but then casts Moon piece. And i can't figure out how to recode this.

Fortunately for me, this split second has never really come into play in a bad way, so I don't care. This is subject to change as i get to harder stages though.