View Single Post
10-11-2008   #7 (permalink)
NoeJeko
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Quote:
Originally Posted by adipiciu
The problem i think is that people are going to the wiki, but they are not logged in. So they can't see the edit button. On MT wiki any anonymous user could edit, but there was a lot of spam. My suggestion is to put a notice on the wiki Main Page, or a header on every page like Log in to edit.
I don't believe so - access trends show people create accounts just so surf the wiki.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]