View Single Post
10-10-2008   #56 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by siro
i just thought of a great event, first 1 to mail 500k ingame gets a prize (its random, that gives the prize a greater value )

this event is great, theres no lvls involved and any member can do it without being disadvantaged
so wait all they do is mail 500k and they get a prize? who do they mail it to? where does the moneky go (like back to the mailer, into the hosts pocket, etc)? and lastly if it doesnt go back to the mailer isnt this really just you paying money for an item? i dont really wanna have to buy my prize >.> also many of our members have more than 500k so all tehy have to do is go tot he big red guy and BAM instant win...