Thread: Flyff it up!
View Single Post
06-28-2008   #1 (permalink)
Rhois
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois
Default Flyff it up!

The sole purpose of this thread is to post your character info! This also helps us able to catch each other in-game and friend each other! I'll start. <3~

Name: Miriuki
Class/Build: Full-support Assist! <3~ *Psst, Miri needs people to party with. D8*
Level: 16! >D
Server: Lawolf. I think since most of us are on Lawolf you don't need to put it.
Going-to-be: Cant decide right now, might buy a restat and go BP. You never know. ;o

So peoplz! Post your characters. D8

And if anyone wants to party with me, drop me a line via in-game or PM. ;3

One last note, best way to check if someone is online is- Press E and Click the + sign, and type in the characters name. It will tell you if their not connected.

OR Press enter to pull up the chat bar, and click in the chat bar/press enter again and type, /say Character name E.G. /say Miriuki. It will pull up a chat with that person. >D

Post away Flyffians! <3!!