View Single Post
06-28-2008   #27 (permalink)
blaaaow
/gg FTW! Moogler

blaaaow has a spectacular aura aboutblaaaow has a spectacular aura aboutblaaaow has a spectacular aura about

Hey guys, mirc is right. You make can make 20 sit-ups hurt worse than a 1000 if you're doing them right.

And to blue, you need to cardio and diet to see your muscles. Henreh got it right when he says you can't see it through fat. Remember, no matter how hard you try... you can't flex fat! . If you don't have abs... there's some fat over them that can be rid of with hard work.

And what you said about your body sucks is so true for so many of us. It's all in genetics. The only people I have seen that can get muscular through mowing lawns and playing darts, and I don't mean to be racist here (I'm actually jealous), are black people. Not always, but a lot of the time black people have superior genetics when it comes to musculature and strength. Anyways, what good does complaining about genetics do anyway? Work with what you have since you've got no choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirc
Lol, my leg injury I got it when I got drunk. I was all tipsy and kept falling over so I bashed my knees a lot and my leg got all cut up. Then after that my cuts got infected too so my legs are kind of a mess right now.

Also about shin splits thats what I was thinking that it could be. Was just looking for a second opinion first, cuz my doctor is stupid. She's just like "Oh take these pills for your leg and it should get better." Lol, still not better..

Well I also have another thing to ask. Like I said earlier I just started running a lot, but I also get chest pain after. When I finish running my lungs would be killing and my chest would tighten up, do you know what it could be? I'm gonna try to get some xrays done to see if its anything more.
lol getting drunk ftw! Anyways let that heal up then get to work!

Jeez, pills don't fix everything. Try out those suggestions I said in my last post.

About your chest pain, I don't think I could say anything but check with your doctor on that. You could be over-exerting yourself, but I really couldn't say.

Last edited by blaaaow; 06-28-2008 at 07:17 PM.