View Single Post
06-16-2008   #4 (permalink)
CujoEX
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Grand ChaseDofusLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

CujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to CujoEX Send a message via MSN to CujoEX Send a message via Yahoo to CujoEX Send a message via Skype™ to CujoEX
IGN: CujoEX

How to Check your System's Specifications

*The following information is a tutorial for Windows XP. I'm not sure if it's the same for Windows Vista

To check your computer's specs, go to your desktop and right click My Computer>Properties. A window will pop up. Under the General Tab, you'll see your computer's specs. Check the System Spec. Information if you meet the minimal requirements.

To check your hardware, click on the Hardware Tab and left click on the Device Manager button. By clicking on the [+], you'll be able to see your Display Adapters (Video Card) and all your other hardware devices. Check the System Spec. Information if you meed the minimal requirements.

*Note* When sending a technical difficulty report to the 1:1 Support, I highly recommend sending them your computer's specs and the version of your drivers to give them an idea of what could be the cause of the problem.

[Top]