View Single Post
06-16-2008   #1 (permalink)
CujoEX
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Grand ChaseDofusLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

CujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to CujoEX Send a message via MSN to CujoEX Send a message via Yahoo to CujoEX Send a message via Skype™ to CujoEX
IGN: CujoEX
Default Technical Help: Read Here First

This thread is still under construction

I'm starting a little project collecting information from the Grand Chase forums. If you know any common problems and possible solutions, please make a post about.

Keep in mind that everything you've seen here are collected information I've received in the past through older forums or in the Grand Chase Forum. If you want official help, send them a 1:1 Support to nTreev with detailed information. If not, you may use the collected solutions below with your own risk. I will not be held responsible for any problems for your computer.

.:* *:. .:* *:. .:* *:. .:* *:. .:* *:. .:* *:. .:*

Before you ask any questions, be sure to check if your system meets the requirements. If you're not sure how to check your system's specs, click here.

• Keep in mind that the game was meant for Windows XP and Windows Vista. Those who is running a Mac with an OS X may experience problems.
  • Check to see if you've installed Service Pack 2 (Windows XP) or at least Service Pack 1 (Windows Vista). You may find the official Windows Service Pack at .
  • Check to see if your DirectX is at least version 9.0C (Windows XP) or version 10 (Windows Vista). For more information, click here (x).
  • Check to see if you've kept your Graphics Card up to date. For more information, click here (x).

Table of Contents
[1.0] DirectX Updates
[2.0] Graphics Card Updates
3.0 Enabling ActiveX
.. more to come.

Common Questions
Q. In the middle of loading the game, I receive a GameMon.exe error. How do I solve this problem?
Q. After the game loads, the start button doesn't work. How do I fix this?
Q. I'm receiving a 0x8 error. How do I fix this?
.. more to come.