View Single Post
06-27-2008   #9 (permalink)
blaaaow
/gg FTW! Moogler

blaaaow has a spectacular aura aboutblaaaow has a spectacular aura aboutblaaaow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TogSawks
Teach me how to make a good protein shake without the use of protein powder???
I can't afford it ;/
Protein powder is extremely convenient and is actually pretty affordable if you treat it as food also. Note: Don't shop at GNC; EVERYTHING is overpriced in there. You can buy egg whites in a carton and use it as your protein source uncooked (yes it's safe if it's from a carton). Put it in a blender with some oats and add splenda and cinnamon to suit your taste, and you've got a decent protein shake. Adding cashews adds some healthy fats to the shake also and gives it a milkshake-like texture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteria
I second that.

BTW I don't use any weights or equipment when I train. I use bodyweight excersises E.X. Variety of Pushups, Sit-ups, supermans,squats ETC.
Should I continues this? (I'm 110 LBS)
Good nutrition will always amplify the results of any training program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorsBlade
Uhm, my mom sleeps like....most the day lol, and yet she is still a little (don't want to sound mean) overweight. And she's been sleeping like most all day for like....as long as I can remember lol. So, I'm not saying that this is false, but yeah get what I'm saying?
I didn't say that if you just slept you'd be ripped and in shape. It's only PART of the equation. You must also be exercising and be in a caloric deficit to lose fat.