Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:56 pm
Hello Concerto Gate Community!
As we stated in our last post, we heard from the developers and are currently waiting for them to send us a tentative schedule for the rest of the year with regards to Closed Beta 2 and beyond. Once they send us the schedule, we will be able to update you as to the approximate (if not exact) start date of Closed Beta 2! Hopefully it won't be too long before they send it to us, so please be patient and just keep an eye on the announcements for when we get the schedule!
Concerto Gate Team
This made me laugh for some reason.