Originally Posted by Senpai
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 450g Oreos
- Block of good quality white chocolate and dark chocolate (about 250g each)
1) In a mixing bowl, beat your cream cheese with a fork or whisk to break it down for a few minutes.
2) Blend your Oreos in your food processor to achieve a nice, sandy texture.
3) Add a quarter of your Oreos to the cream cheese mixture and mix. Then add in quarter by quarter slowly. Mix well.
4) Press the dark colored mixture down firmly onto the bowl.
5) Cover this mixture and chill in fridge for 3-4 hours.
6) Take out and roll them into balls. Size is up to preference. Arrange on trays and keep in fridge to firm. Usually takes about 1-2 hours.
7) Get ready to melt your white chocolate and dark chocolate. Chop them into pieces for easy melting. I use the microwave for this task. Usually 30 second bursts will be enough.
8) Stir your white chocolate to a melted consistency or until no solid chunks.
9) Drop those tasty chocolate balls into your melted chocolate. One by one.
10) Roll it around with your fingers to coat evenly.
11) Set them on a tray with parchment or baking paper.
12) Put the trays inside the freezer to set. 30 minutes should be enough.
Credits to soompi.com for the recipe.
Oooh, thanks for the recipe. I was craving Oreos a while ago. I didn't have the cheese or chocolate, so I made a quick trip to the store to pick those up with Mom and came rushing back home.
They're deeeeelicious (Unlike that fabricated Cookie Crisp advertisement...those aren't that great!)! The ultimate sweet, chocolaty taste...good thing I bought the ingredients in bulk.