Thread: Granado Espada
View Single Post
06-25-2008   #72 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
I think I like this game more than ROHAN. >.>
More faster paced = YAY.

Family name: LiLMewmew
Level 18(ish) o.o
Scout (MewMudkip)
Wizard (Mewmew)
Elementalist (MewAqua)
Opresia server.

XD

EDIT: I seriously messed up on my characters skill points. For instance, I thought that Strike Back was the normal attack of my Wizard, so I decided to max it out... -.-"
Is there anyway to cancel the points? (I have the cash currency in SoNW)
Strike Back is ok to max out. Very useful against pesky Elite mobs or if you're trying to Gracielo for some quick cash. Push back is very nice.
Just a heads up, you'll probably want to active level throughout Lv 30~40. The Porto Bello takes no prisoners and your frail Wizard and Elementalist will fall dead to them.
Active leveling is pretty nice with them, though.

Any Lv 30+ families wanna try and help me take down that Treasure Golem for Grace's quest? I still have to kill him myself. I know the second battle is much easier.
I used to be able to solo this thing last time I really played, but now he's MUCH harder.

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 06-25-2008 at 01:22 PM.