Thread: In a situation.
View Single Post
06-24-2008   #3 (permalink)
Sheep
Don't touch 8|
Awards Retired Content StaffRetired Content Staff

Sheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Flarina/Lunata
Class: SHEEP/ ???? to_soulmaster
Level: 142/5xx
Guild: SOLOMODO/Wish
Xfire: !!! D8

Miyuu ...

Yeah, money sucks. Mmm I understand. It's tough to leave your parents behind, and yeah. Ahh. Alright.

Miyu if you with your uncle you can support your parents and sister from far away and yourself which is good, at the sametime your afraid that they will be alone and you want to help them by physically being there.

You have a difficult choice, I've always wanted to help my friends on the internet but because it's on the internet I can never always be there so I try to help as much as I can.

Miyu you have to do what you think is best and yeah it's vague, I know but still. You have to make a choice, your uncles offer is one of those things that come by and you have to make a decision.

If you take your uncles offer, then your family is set but yeah you won't be there.
If you stay with your parents, well you may never be happy.
How far away is your uncle may I ask?

Plus, you have friends who will support you =D and if need be, sheepies will abduct you and your family to the U.S. <333

Same goes with Catharsis, I'll get Kotarou to abduct you two and you can live with Kudaranai at NY =d

Last edited by Sheep; 06-25-2008 at 12:01 AM.